Congratulations! You’ve invested in a Logic vape pen and, as someone who cares for the longevity of your device, you need to learn to charge and maintain it to ensure maximum efficiency and enjoyment. So, if you want to avoid having a sub-optimal experience with your new vaping journey, it’s highly recommended that you take the time to learn about how your device’s flavor and airflow will benefit from regular attention.
How to charge your device
Whether you’re the proud owner of a Logic Pro Advanced Vapor System or the Logic Power Series device, both Logic vape pens possess simplistic charging processes that give you enough long-lasting power to enjoy them all day long. Nevertheless, for first-time users looking to master the technique, this how-to will offer a step-by-step guide to charging your vigorous devices.
- Unscrew the battery from the device by twisting it counter-clockwise.
- Place the mouthpiece of your e-cig onto a dry paper towel and then, screw the battery onto the USB charger by twisting it clockwise until it’s properly fitted.
- Plug the charger into your computer’s USB port (the computer must be on), or if preferred, into the adapter that will allow you to plug the charger into a wall outlet.
- A red light will appear on the device’s charger to indicate that it has started its charging process.
- Both devices take anywhere between three to five hours to produce a full charge. This is dependent on how powerful the charger is, how new the battery is and if it was fully dead before being placed on the charger.
- When your Logic vape pen is fully charged, a green light indicator will appear on the charger.
- Screw your battery back onto your Logic vape pen by twisting it clockwise until it’s properly fitted to the mouthpiece.
- When you’re ready to start vaping, with the Logic Pro vaporizer, press the button five times on your device to power it back up again, with the Logic Power device, just start puffing and enjoy.
If you can’t be bothered to charge your device, consider the ready-to-vape simplicity of the Logic’s Disposable Electronic Cigarette. Offering the same rich vaping experience without the hassle of battery charging technology, simply unpackage the device and vape to your heart’s content.
How to maintain your device
There’s more to maintaining your e-cig device than simply wiping it down now and then. In fact, if you want to ensure the longevity of your Logic vape pen, you will need to also consider the importance of a little maintenance.
- Store your device and e-liquids correctly: Treat your e-cig like you would any other electronic and ensure that you’re properly storing it away from moisture and extreme temperatures. Also, we suggest keeping it upright when in storage. Furthermore, when it comes to storing extra capsules or cartomizers, ensure that they’re also kept in a clean, dry area away from direct sunlight.
- Clean your device and battery: Regular cleaning can greatly improve the performance of your device. To keep your Logic vape pen in optimal condition, wipe it with a clean, dry cloth and ensure that you’re also detaching the mouthpiece and battery to be able to properly clean all the terminal connections.
Keeping up with a maintenance schedule will protect your Logic vape pen, so that you’re able to enjoy it longer..
If you have further questions about e-cig charging or maintenance, please drop them below to have them answered.